Planning to invest in a company, but unsure about its future performance? Could not succeed in making an amicable investment strategy?
Well, you can shed all your tension as our ‘Value Investing Course’ has got you covered. With this course you can easily learn the skills of carrying out valuation of any company, as it forms the very base of investment world. This course is designed in a way that even if you are naïve with the concepts of stock market, you will not face any difficulty in grasping its content.
Throughout the course we have covered following topic-
- Popular methods of investing: Value investing and Growth investing.
- Difference between value and growth investing methodologies.
- Ways to figure out under-valued companies.
- Method of calculating valuation, along with concept of ‘Margin of Safety’.
- How to plan best investment strategy using value investing?.
- Investment technique opted by ‘Father of Value Investing himself- Mr Benjamin Graham’.
- Methods of investing
Learn about the well-known methods of investing, which includes- Value investing and growth investing.
- Differences between value and growth investing methodologies
Get insights about the points of major differences between value and growth investing, in order to get clear understanding of both the investing methods.
- Ways to figure out under-valued companies
Get acquainted with the ways to evaluate under-valued companies in order prepare a loss-proof investment portfolio, on your own. .
- Method of calculating valuation along with the concept of ‘Margin of Safety’-
Get well- informed about the concept of ‘margin of safety’, because it will surely help you with the risk management strategies.
- How to plan best investment strategy using value investing?
Value investing is one of those entities which forms the base of stock market investment. Get elaborative learning regarding points which you need to keep in mind while implementing your investment plan, using value investing.
- Investment technique opted by ‘Father of value investing’ himself- Mr Benjamin Graham-
Learn about how the investment giant Mr Benjamin Graham, made use of value investing and its technique in order to rule the wonderland of stock market.