The best advantage of this is that when you are availing this course you will get :
- Quality Notes of each video
- MCQ sets for a better test of your knowledge
- Lastly, after purchasing this course, you’ll be receiving the course on FUTURES and OPTIONS for FREE!!!!
This Recorded course will work in a two-way process, which means that you can learn through watching the video and also through the NOTES.
This course is the one-stop destination for all your queries and doubts regarding the stock market. From clarification of the basic concepts to advanced knowledge of the stock market, this course has it all.
Take this course to become a successful and smart stock market investor. Join us to transform from an amateur to an expert. Join us to take this first step towards financial awareness and financial independence.
- BASICS OF STOCK MARKET
Understanding the importance of the stock market and its functions, whether the stock market is a gamble or an investment, tracing the history of the stock market.
- BROKERAGE FIRMS
What are the different kinds of brokerage firms, which kind of firm is best suited to your needs, explanation of demat account and trading account.
- BUYING STOCKS
How to buy stocks, what to keep in mind before buying stocks, different charges associated with stock investing and trading, etc.
- STOCK MARKET TERMINOLOGIES
Explanation of orders and terms associated with the stock market, different types of orders, order complexity, different products, validity, etc.
A complete explanation of what IPO is, how to buy shares through IPO, which day it is better to buy on, the basis of allotment and analysis from an investment point of view.
- FINANCIAL STATEMENT ANALYSIS
Analysis of balance sheets, profit and loss statements, cash flow statements, explanation of terms used in financial statements, explanation of ratio analysis, what to keep in mind while analysing financial statements.
- TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
Understanding of the history of technical analysis and how the process came to be, explanation of the common patterns observed in candlestick graphs and what they mean.
- MANAGEMENT ANALYSIS
Importance of management analysis to complement conventional fundamental analysis, understanding financial scams and fraud, methods of conducting management analysis, along with the analysis of case studies and practical examples for a well-rounded understanding.
- VALUE INVESTING
What is value investing, the difference between value investing and growth investing, PEG ratio, etc.
Methods of valuation, comparable company valuation, asset-based valuation, discounted cash flow method
- MUTUAL FUNDS
Understanding the basics of mutual funds, comparison of the mutual fund industry in India with that of other developed countries.
- FUTURE AND OPTIONS
An introduction to derivatives, types of markets, types of derivatives, their uses, advantages, disadvantages
- INVESTMENT STRATEGY
What to keep in mind while investing, different strategies, explanation of investing in startups along with advantages and disadvantages.
- Trust of 10,000+ learners
- The simplicity of Content: Even If you do not know anything about the stock market, you can understand everything
- One of the Best Stock Market Training Institutes in India (Silicon India Report)
- A leader in Financial Awareness
- A Family of 1 Million YouTube subscribers
Benefits of Learning with FinnovationZ:
- You will become an independent investor
- You will be able to analyze companies and stocks with different methods
- You can develop your understanding of every stock market aspect
- Don’t need to depend on anybody while investing in the Stock market
Where Do We Stand Out?
- We talk more about practical implications than theoretical understanding
- Real-time Data-point discussion
- Self-assessment through our mock-test model
- Just think that you are in a school of Stock Market Learning