Stock Market Course For Beginners :-
- Through the stock market course, we will provide you with all the small details about the stock market. This course will answer questions like how the stock market works & its function, how you can benefit from the India growth story by investing in the stock market, the basics of investing & the importance of passive income.
- This course will provide an introduction to the stock market, its various functions and its importance, in a way that will be clear to beginners.
- The complicated concepts of the stock market are explained very clearly. You will understand everything about the stock market and how it operates.
- We will teach you the proper methods of investing in the stock market. You will learn how to choose stocks, when to invest and all the other details.
- Stock picking strategies are tried and tested methods of investment. You will learn about the various stock picking strategies and how to use them.
- The possibility of making losses in the stock market is what daunts most people. We will teach you how to avoid losses in the stock market.
- With the introduction of online trading platforms, you can buy and sell stocks at anytime from anywhere. This course is going to explain the procedure for trading stocks online.
- There is a lot of opportunity for investment in the stock market. You just need to know how to take advantage of it. We will enlighten you on the best opportunities and how to use them.
- With a meteoric increase in popularity of the stock market, a lot of career opportunities have arisen. We will tell you about them and help you choose the best and most suitable ones.
Stock Market Course For Intermediates :-
To get the best results from your Stock Market investment you should learn from the masters themselves. We have covered many prominent investment strategies within this course so that you can shine out with the brightest returns over investment.
- Joel Greenblatt magic Formula
- Warren Buffett investment Strategy
- Philip Fischer Strategy
- Joseph Piotroski Strategy
- Mohnish Pabrai Strategy
- John Bogle Strategy
- Peter Lynch Strategy
- James Patrick O’Shaughnessy Strategy
- How to apply your Stock Market learnings in practical world?
- How to make realtime Stock Market strategies?
- How to switch between different investment strategies according to the Stock Market scenarios?
- Method of calculating valuation, along with concept of ‘Margin of Safety’.
- How the greatest investors of all the time made fortune out of some basic yet magnificent rules?
- How to customise your strategic plan of investment via picking different parts from different strategies?
Fundamental Analysis Course :-
Mr. Warren Buffet says:
"You have to understand the nuances of accounting. It's the language of business and it's an imperfect language, but unless you are willing to put in the effort to learn accounting - how to read and interpret financial statements - you really shouldn't select stocks yourself." And here in this course, we have already covered "How to read & interpret financial statements". This is an amazing course. We have enjoyed a lot making it and we hope you will also enjoy it a lot. Go subscribe it and enjoy.
- How to analyse the financial statements of the company.
- Which are the most important aspects of the financial statements
- How to find whether the management of company is good or fraud.
- How to check whether the stock is undervalued or overvalued .
Value Investing Course :-
Through this value investing course, you will get to learn each and everything about value investing in detail. This course answers all your questions related to value investing and help you grow and learn better.
- Learn about the well-known methods of investing, which includes- Value investing and growth investing.
- Get insights about the points of major differences between value and growth investing, in order to get clear understanding of both the investing methods.
- Get acquainted with the ways to evaluate under-valued companies in order prepare a loss-proof investment portfolio, on your own.
- Get well- informed about the concept of ‘margin of safety’, because it will surely help you with the risk management strategies.
- Value investing is one of those entities which forms the base of stock market investment. Get elaborative learning regarding points which you need to keep in mind while implementing your investment plan, using value investing.
- Learn about how the investment giant Mr Benjamin Graham, made use of value investing and its technique in order to rule the wonderland of stock market.
Technical Analysis Course :-
- In the technical analysis course, you will get to learn each and every detail about Technical Analysis Trading and learn the basics to advance level of technical analysis of stock market. This course is a complete step by step guide to technical analysis of stock market. You will get to learn a lot of things in this course and can become a master in technical analysis trading.
- Technical analysis is a security analysis methodology course for forecasting the direction of prices through the study of past market data, primarily price and volume. In this technical analysis course, you will understand how these trends work.
- In this technical analysis course, you will get to know how technical analysis is the oldest device designed to beat the market. It has secular history given that its origins can be traced to the seminal articles published by Charles H. Dow in the Wall Street Journal between 1900 and 1902.
- You will get to learn about the origin of candlestick charts and how markets were strongly influenced by the emotions of traders. In the 1700s, a Japanese man named Homma discovered that, while there was a link between price and the supply and demand of rice, the markets got strongly influenced by that.
- In technical analysis, a candlestick pattern is a movement in prices shown graphically on a candlestick chart that some believe can predict a particular market movement. In this technical analysis course, you will get to know about the recognition of the patterns, simple and complex both along with many other things.
- You will get to learn about the relative strength index (RSI) in this technical analysis course. It is intended to chart the current and historical strength or weakness of a stock or market based on the closing prices of a recent trading period.
- MACD, short for moving average convergence/divergence, is a trading indicator used in technical analysis of stock prices. To know more about MACD and the technical analysis, subscribe to this course.